Monday, August 27, 2007

Making a Mess


So it's been a while. I blame the good weather. It hasn't really been a time to stay indoors making things. But this weekend was different. I spent the day in Ray's workshop getting covered in paint, trying to emulate the great Kurt Jackson by painting, sticking, bonding, gluing, ironing, anything that involved a great deal of mess. I think we ended up just making mess, but oh how we laughed doing it. Maybe Ray will post her results on her blog. Here are mine. I would like to add, many of these fine works would have looked far better if I had stopped at certain time, but we like to think it's all about experimenting after having been out of practice for a while.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of fun, just getting dirty and not caring.