Saturday, April 03, 2010
This Bank Holiday
So really I should be finishing things off like this cushion. As you can see, I am so nearly there, but I ran out of purple wool as it was just a left over bit of yarn which I lost all the details for. I am going to be better about keeping samples of the wool I buy together with its label so I am not caught out like this again.
On a more positive note, I decided that I must rise to the challenge and add another colour combination so I did some experimenting and settled of yellow. I am quite pleased with the results. I seem to be very rainbow coloured of late.
Obviously though, as I am so near finishing, I have decided to start something new. I got a bit bored of the basic granny squares so I started a new, bigger, more complex square. Again, it's all technicolour!