Monday, January 02, 2012
So I have been experimenting with this shell cowl pattern I saw on Persia Lou. The main bit is easy but the ending rib I am having trouble with. So I did one the right size, then a big one so I could see the stitches better. I chose a wool where I knew I would be able to see the stitches clearly. It's Patons Fab Big which is cheap but really soft. I got mine in John Lewis.
It was really easy to do! Now I just need to undo the rib on the smaller version and finish that one off. I have made all my buttons though which is good. The big ones are harder to get the edges perfect, but they're alright if you don't look too closely.