Saturday, June 16, 2012

Stash Splurge

20120701-P1210548.jpg It's terrible. The last thing I need is more fabric, but sometimes I just get carried away. I look in the fabric shops around me and I see nothing I like. Nothing I want, particularly when it comes to modern, bright fabrics. I am a huge fan of spot. I always have loads of spotty fabric. I've been slowly working through some of my favourites and I panicked. I wanted to make some mini bunting with spots but suddenly it was all too precious and in short supply. Suddenly I had to top up my stash and behold kimberly at Fat Quarter Shop has replenished me!

We have:
Stella Dot Orange on Pink Stella Dot
Stella Dot Pink on Orange Stella Dot
California Girl Sprout Sprouts Yardage
Santa's Workshop Blue Mini Dot - I got two blue dots but I think I prefer the other one
Crazy For Dots & Stripes II Pumpkin Orange Mini Dots on White
Crazy For Dots & Stripes II White Mini Dots on Pumpkin Orange
Crazy For Dots & Stripes II White Mini Dots on Sunflower Yellow
Crazy For Dots & Stripes II Yellow Mini Dots on White Yardage
McCall's Green Dots 
McCall's Light Blue Dots


I feel guilty
But much better about my stash!
So much for cutting back

No comments: