Sunday, December 30, 2007

Review of the Year



So as the New Shiny year approaches I thought I would do some tidying up and reviewing of the previous year. I am very impressed with how many blog posts I have put up. All in all I feel quite creative with my output. I remembered that last year I had resolved to knit and I feel that I've come along way from that first small scarf. I plan to keep on going and maybe embark upon a crochet course just to get me back into the swng of it.

In other news, I have been archiving all my pictures off my computer which I do every year and I found a few things I hadn't posted, or if I have, then I can't find them. So behold, here is an old one I dredged up which was a birthday invite I letterpress printed using very very transparent ink so that really all you saw was the embossing which I acheived by deampening very bulky watercolour paper. I was very pleased with the results.

No comments: