Saturday, November 13, 2010

What I bought

There was nothing I really needed at Chilford, so I just ended up buying bits for half-formed ideas. I've realised that often the bast matching materials are the ones from the same series so it's good to get a few when you see them.

Chilford material
I liked these birds and the dots went well with them.

Chilford material
These were super cheap. I have no idea what they would be for.

Chilford material
You can never have enough stripes.

Chilford material
I love Liberties material. It's a bit expensive and patterned for my liking, but I couldn't resist these. Maybe I'll build up a collection over time and do something with them.

Chilford material
These go together perfectly. I have no idea what you'd use them for though.

Chilford material
I have a half-formed idea with these. Maybe sooon, maybe... There seem to be so many other projects to do.

That's it! A ood thing to. I just have NO MORE SPACE. I need to stop buying and start making!

No comments: