Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Quilt-o-rama





So a new quilt is called for. Sibling number 1 is having a baby so I have dug out a pattern I have been saving for some time. I had considered dropping this 'Little House on the Prairie' attitude I seem to have with quilts, but I just couldn't stop myself. The quilt I am going to try to make was hung up on a stall at a big show. My mother and I did our best to transcribe it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that my version will be riddled with flaws. Anyway the material is bought, washed and dried and ready to go.

3 comments:

ray said...

Did you see Annie's blog? She made marmalade- are you going to post the j.a.m. session?

ray said...

quilt schmilt.

Anonymous said...

yeah quilt schmilt. I have since learned it's a boy so all production on this flowery quilt has ceased and I am off to source some spots for a bright, modern, boy thing.