Saturday, January 01, 2011

Blanket done!

Knitting

Well it's taken me nearly a year, but finally I finished my blanket. I am very chuffed with myself. I can't quite believe I knitted something so big! The only bad bit is how I joined the two pieces in the middle. I did it really badly so it's all lumpy. I am hoping it stretches out with use though. In a way I can't wait for more cold weather just so I can test out it's warmth. I reckon it's going to be amazing. I would like to thank my new wool winder which just made the whole process much easier!

Knitting

I got a cabling book for Christmas so I am going to try out some new cabling stitches. I might just make some squares and see how they turn out. The new local knitting shop had some lovely knitted cushions. I wish I needed cushions. I seem to finally have all the cushions I need!

Knitting

No comments: